Almeria is a comfortable city to travel on foot, by public transport or by bicycle and also, these routes are specially designed for people with disabilities, so that they are accessible. In the map below you can see routes through the interactive map:
- Almeria Temples. Travel through the most emblematic squares of the historic city centre and visit its temples.
- Almeria’s Historic Centre. Travel through some of the most picturesque squares in Almeria’s historic city centre.
- Martime Frontage and Centre. This is the route from the port area of the city to Puerta Purchena through monuments, squares and parks.
- Jesús of Perceval. This is the route which is dedicated to the Almeria painter and sculptor and it includes some of his works within the city of Almeria.
- The Bourgeois City. This is the route that leads through the bourgeois buildings within Almeria City.
- The Bourgeois and Modern City. This is a tour of the buildings and city squares built between 1800 and 1900.